Peloton near the top of the Galibier (Photo CC licensed by will_cyclist via Flickr)
Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
- Tommy Voeckler masks my foolishness at the Tour de Yorkshire
- Who to support in the 2016 Tour de Yorkshire
- Is Shane Sutton a sexist foul-mouthed bigot?
- Wout Poels gets Team Sky its Monument – will probably celebrate with pneumonia
- Enrico Gasporotto – don’t worry about remembering the name
- Nine tips to help you enjoy this year’s Tour
- Tour de France jerseys explained
- Green jersey contenders
- Yellow jersey contenders
- The important stages in 2015
- Latest Tour news