Peloton near the top of the Galibier (Photo CC licensed by will_cyclist via Flickr)
Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
- Why the Tour of Dubai isn’t perhaps the most exciting race of the season
- John Degenkolb’s finger and what it means for the spring classics
- Tour Down Under 2016 recap
- Tour Down Under 2016 – is anyone in any kind of form whatsoever?
- Cycling transfers for 2016 – and do you care?
- Nine tips to help you enjoy this year’s Tour
- Tour de France jerseys explained
- Green jersey contenders
- Yellow jersey contenders
- The important stages in 2015
- Latest Tour news