Peloton near the top of the Galibier (Photo CC licensed by will_cyclist via Flickr)
Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
- Bradley Wiggins’ gurning on The Jump – a real dignity-stripper with which to commence retirement
- Richie Porte wins first WorldTour event of the year – but what the hell is the WorldTour?
- Autumn round-up: from Belgium to Qatar
- All the unsatisfying equivocal answers about Bradley Wiggins’ asthma TUEs
- How did Steve Cummings win the Tour of Britain?
- Nine tips to help you enjoy this year’s Tour
- Tour de France jerseys explained
- Green jersey contenders
- Yellow jersey contenders
- The important stages in 2016
- Latest Tour news