Peloton near the top of the Galibier (Photo CC licensed by will_cyclist via Flickr)
Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
- How did Steve Cummings win the Tour of Britain?
- A good Vuelta for Froome’s reputation but a better one for Quintana’s
- Nairo Quintana not inclined to budge from race lead
- Chris Froome minces his rivals in the time trial
- Is Magnus Cort Nielsen really a sex symbol?
- Nine tips to help you enjoy this year’s Tour
- Tour de France jerseys explained
- Green jersey contenders
- Yellow jersey contenders
- The important stages in 2016
- Latest Tour news