Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
The Giro d’Italia starts on 4th May and I’ll be following Bradley Wiggins’ efforts to win the race. Here’s my preview of the important stages. The latest posts are below.
- Vincenzo Nibali positively monsters the cronoscalata
- Giovanni Visconti corners the market on memorable stage wins
- Stefano Pirazzi and the King of the Nutcases competition
- In defence of the Sky mountain train
- Carlos Betancur climbs mountain and general classification