Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
I’m currently focusing on the Spring Classics.
- Try and learn Michal Kwiatkowski’s name
- Cycling up the Swiss Hill cobbled climb near Alderley Edge
- Belgians fail to take second place in Kuurne-Brussels-Kuurne
- Ian Stannard has the power
- The cobbles, climbs and cobbled climbs of Belgium
- Eight tips to help you enjoy this year’s Tour
- Tour de France jerseys explained
- Yorkshire stage preview
- The important stages in 2014
- Latest Tour news