Peloton near the top of the Galibier (Photo CC licensed by will_cyclist via Flickr)
Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
- Greg Van Avermaet cobbles together a decent start to the spring
- Michal Kwiatkowski again surprised to beat Peter Sagan – even though he does it all the time
- Springtime stage races from one place to a different place – a round-up
- Michal Kwiatkowski’s back!
- What does Peter Sagan eat after a bike race?
- Nine tips to help you enjoy this year’s Tour
- Tour de France jerseys explained
- Green jersey contenders
- Yellow jersey contenders
- The important stages in 2016
- Latest Tour news