Peloton near the top of the Galibier (Photo CC licensed by will_cyclist via Flickr)
Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
- Will Simon Yates ever tire? | The third 2018 Giro d’Italia rest day wrap
- Let’s rank Simon Yates and the other climbers | The second 2018 Giro d’Italia rest day wrap
- Tom Dumoulin and Elia Viviani set the standards – the 2018 Giro d’Italia first rest day wrap
- Will Chris Froome win the 2018 Giro d’Italia?
- Why I didn’t write about Bob Jungels winning Liege-Bastogne-Liege
- Nine tips to help you enjoy this year’s Tour
- Tour de France jerseys explained
- Green jersey contenders
- Yellow jersey contenders
- Latest Tour news