Peloton near the top of the Galibier (Photo CC licensed by will_cyclist via Flickr)
Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
- How are you supposed to feel about Alejandro Valverde being world champion?
- Simon Yates gets to grips with three-week racing | a recap of stages 16-21 of the 2018 Vuelta a Espana
- Simon Yates is ahead again | a recap of stages 9-15 of the 2018 Vuelta a Espana
- Let’s try and work out who’s actually trying to win the Vuelta a Espana | a recap of stages 1-8
- A cast list for the 2018 Vuelta a Espana