Peloton near the top of the Galibier (Photo CC licensed by will_cyclist via Flickr)
Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
- Undroppable Geraint Thomas | the 2018 Tour de France final week recap
- Geraint Thomas wins the Alpine leg | 2018 Tour de France week two recap
- A sprinter’s view of the mountains as Mark Cavendish fails to make the time cut
- Greg Van Avermaet exploits curt climbs, cobbles and crash avoidance | The 2018 Tour de France week one recap
- Dig out your giant inhaler, clamber into your mankini and brace yourself for the first week of the Tour de France