Peloton near the top of the Galibier (Photo CC licensed by will_cyclist via Flickr)
Sat on my arse, watching the Tour de France and other bike races on the telly. Occasionally missing stages, not necessarily keeping track of everything and not properly knowing what I’m talking about either. Should be fun, so sign up for email updates – here’s how and why you should do that.
- A Tao KO in the final round | A recap of stages 10-21 of the 2020 Giro d’Italia
- Vuelta a Espana highlights will be on ITV4
- Julian Alaphilippe wins, loses, crashes out | An Autumn classics recap
- Back breaks, British breaks and bathos | A recap of stages 1-9 of the 2020 Giro d’Italia
- ITV4 are not showing the 2020 Giro d’Italia – here’s where you can see it